The IPL season 14,started on 9 April and now BCCI announced IPL playoff match schedule 2021.
BCCI announced complete schedule of Vivo IPL 2021 playoff match,IPL qualifier match schedule 2021, venue, date, time, qualifier 1, qualifier 2, eliminator,final, rules, format and team list.
This year the IPL 2021 Qualifier 1 match will be played on 25th May, Tuesday at 7:30 pm at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad,Gujarat.
The Eliminator will be played on 26th May, Wednesday at 7:30 pm at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.
The Qualifier 2 match will be played on May 28, Friday at 7:30 pm at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.
The final match will be played on May 30, Sunday at 7:30 pm at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.
Watch all teams Live Score here.IPL Points Table 2021
Here,the full list of IPL playoffs match schedule 2021.
IPL Playoff Match 2021 Schedule
|DATE & DAY||MATCH||TIME||VENUE|
|May 25,Tuesday||Qualifier 1||7:30 PM||Ahmedabad|
|May 26,Wednesday||Eliminator||7:30 PM||Ahmedabad|
|May 28,Friday||Qualifier 2||7:30 PM||Ahmedabad|
|May 30,Sunday||Final||7:30 PM||Ahmedabad|
IPL 2021 Playoffs Schedule PDF Download
IPL 2021 Playoffs Rules
- In order to qualify in the playoffs, all 8 teams must first cross the double round-robin stage.
- For this, all 8 teams will have to come in the top 4 positions in the points table.
- The team that comes in the top 4 positions will qualify for the playoffs.
IPL 2021 Playoffs Format
2 Qualifiers and 1 Eliminator match are played before going to the Finals.
It is very good for the 2 teams who are in the 1st and 2nd positions in the points table to go to the finals because the team that wins in qualifier 1 will go to the finals directly and the loser who gets a second chance to play with the eliminator.
- The top two teams of the league stage play each other.
- The team that wins will go to the finals and the team that loses will play in Qualifier 2 with the winner of the Eliminator.
- In the eliminator of the league stage, the team that is on the number 3 and number 4 positions is played between them.
- The team that wins will go into Qualifier 2 and the team that loses will be out of the tournaments.
- Qualifier 2 is played between the losing team of Qualifier 1 and the winning team of eliminator.
- The team that wins will go to the finals and play the final with the winner of Qualifier 1.
- The final match is played between the winner of Qualifier 1 and the winner of Qualifier 2.
- The team that wins will be the winning team of the IPL T20 and the team that will lose will be the runner up team of the IPL T20.
IPL 2021 Qualified Team List
here,the top 4 teams that are qualified for IPL 2021 playoffs.
Qualified Teams : –
About IPL Playoffs 2021
Indian Premier League (IPL) season : 14
Venue : Narendra Modi Stadium,Ahemdabad,Gujarat
Qualifier 1 Match Date & Day: May 25,Tuesday
Eliminator Match Date & Day: May 26,Wednesday
Qualifier 2 Match Date & Day: May 28,Friday
Final Match Date & Day: May 30,Sunday
Timing: 7:30 PM (IST)
TV Chennals : Starsports Network
Live streaming : Disney + Hotstar VIP
Tournament Format : Double round-robin
IPL 2021 Qualifier Teams : –
Official site : IPLT20
IPL Teams : CSK,MI,DC,KKR,SRH,PBKS,RCB AND RR